The link was copied to the clipboard!
Module 6: Sprint Design & Facilitation
The Sprint Team
Why should you use this method?
- A sprint needs different perspectives on the project
- The team is dedicated to the specific innovation sprint and makes the decisions together
- To make the team members feel important
How do you assemble your sprint team?
0. Decide on your project challenge
Before recruiting the sprint members, decide on the innovation or project challenge.
1. Recruit the Team Sponsor
The first member of the core team. He is in charge of allocating the resources and is the key decision-maker.
2. Recruit the Team Lead
This role could be filled by you or someone else, who will be in charge of the execution of the sprint.
3. Recruit the team members
As part of the core team, recruit 2-3 members who will be part of the sprint execution at all times.
4. List down members apart from the core team for brainstorming sessions
Apart from the core team, identify members from the leadership, external or internal experts, or customers to be part of the different brainstorming sessions in the sprint or support in another way.
What’s Up Next?
Invite the team for the sprint. Refer to the sprint invitation method card as a reference.
Pen, paper, template