The link was copied to the clipboard!
Module 2: Problem-Solving & Idea Evaluation
I Am A Tree
The "I am a Tree" energizer is a great warm-up for multiple reasons. Besides physically using the space and building team spirit, this energizer is commonly used to warm up participants imaginative and creative capabilities.
To facilitate this warm-up, follow the following steps:
- Form a circle with all the participants. The activity starts with one person saying "I am a tree" and stepping into the middle of the circle.
- The next person steps inside and makes an association with the tree: "I am a bird" and acts it out at the same time.
- The following person steps into the middle and makes an association with the tree and the bird: "I am a worm".
- Each new entrant starts with "I am..." and every time there are three people in the circle, the next time someone steps in, the person who has been inside the longest steps out again.
Repeat this exercise in random order until everyone has contributed at least 2 - 3 times.
- Builds team spirit
- Stimulates the creative mindset
- Building on each other
- Respond quickly to change
at least 3 people