The link was copied to the clipboard!
Module 8: User Experience Design
Why should you use this method?
- To review all your opportunities to generate ideas and concepts
- To help narrow down and choose the ideas for prototyping
How can you apply this method?
1. Map out milestones
Looking at the customer journey map, identify the most important moment or milestones in the user journey.
2. Identify change/evolution
Identify the changes or shifts that you want to see in those moments/ milestones. Consider the insights and inspiration that you collected earlier.
3. Generate concepts or ideas
Brainstorm individually or in a team to come up with ideas that bring about the required change.
4. Question each idea
For each idea generated, use the following questions to help you narrow down which ideas to prototype, take forward:
- Why do we think this concept will work or improve at that moment?
- Our biggest question/ unknown about this concept right now?
- Other things we want to learn about this concept?
Prototype the idea selected.
Pen, Paper / Table template